Saturday, June 14, 2008


BEEN A WHILE

So it has been a while since I have posted ANYTHING, but a lot has happened. We are now in week 2 with the kids actually being here. Whenever the kids arrive we do a big opening day celebration. On both of the opening days that we have had it has snowed. Just to let you know it is summer in Colorado. The camp is at the base of Long's Peak which is a 14,000+ mountain. I plan on climbing it before I come back home but we shall see. The past 3 days the weather has been incredible. Yesterday I went down with the golf guys to get some footage and pictures. The course was absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully all of you guys back in NC are staying cool. Miss you guys!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey T-rav!! It's so cool that you're spending your summer in Colorado AND I'm excited that I can keep up with it on here! Praying for you and hope things are going awesome!

Anonymous said...

IM so jealous!! Definantly dont leave without climbing that mountain! Would definantly be a rewarding experience! I miss you! =(