Sunday, August 10, 2008

DOUBLE DANG

It has been forever since I have done this so let me try and fill you in. Right now we are in Week 10 which is the last week of campers. I am ready to come back home and start school and relax. This summer has been great but really tiring. It has been really tiring this week especially. I think all of the summer has just been catching up with me. I am trying to finish up all Camp videos, pictures and DVDs. It is quite a little job and really want to get it all done before I leave. Landon, Foster and Sterling have been here this week and that has been good. It was awesome to see them and pick them up at the airport. We are planning on going to see the Mummy Wednesday night before we fly out on Thursday. The summer has been great and long. A great experience.

No comments: