Saturday, July 26, 2008

SATURDAY NEWS

Saturday is here and the little kids are still doing well. We had a sweet olympics party last night. This week has been good. I have been really tired. Probably from the long night we had from the concert. I have CTO today which is where our small group gets to go into town and eat lunch. I am excited about it. I also get my last 24 off today. I will be off from Saturday at 6 to Sunday at 6. A couple people and I will be going to Fort Collins which is about an hour away to just relax and hang out. I will going rafting again on Sunday morning which I am looking forward to. I have been in the office all day working on videos and putting up pictures so if you get any free time check them out. I have almost 100 videos up on youtube now. Hope you have a great day!!! 

Miss you all!!!

No comments: