Sunday, July 20, 2008

LONG LONG LONG TIME

So it has been so long since I have posted something. Partly because I have been busy and partly because I have been lazy. I get so tired. The days are really long. I am not sure when the last post was but I have done many things since then. I went rafting on the Pouder in Fort Collins. It was fun. Our 2nd term staff arrived and made it out to be a great transition. We had our infamous GLO party Friday night. I have put tons of pictures and videos up on flickr and youtube. Every Saturday night we have cabin skits. Last night I could have possibly witnessed the best skit ever out of my 21 years of life. It is up on youtube.

This Wednesday I am going to go see Jon Mclaughlin in Denver. It has been a great summer so far and I am excited about the rest. I promise I will do better and start posting more.

No comments: