Tuesday, July 22, 2008

3 Weeks to GO

So I am here still in CO with 3 weeks to go. I am getting burned out with work and people. God is still good. I met some really cool kids over the last couple teen weeks and hope to stay in touch with them. One lives in AZ, one in TX, and one in TN. The experience here has been great. I have had the opportunity to meet incredible people and do some amazing things. God has taught me patience and perseverance. I have learned to actually talk things out instead of hold them in. I haven't taken that many pictures lately just because I have been behind on videos. I plan on taking some tomorrow because me and some friends are going to a concert in Denver. Landon, Foster, and Sterling are coming week 10 from Greenville so I am really excited about that. Please pray for strength and understanding as I finish up the rest of the summer.

No comments: